Michele Romanow, a Dragon on CBC’s hit show Dragon’s Den and Co-founder of Clearbanc, will be the keynote speaker at deBanked CONNECT Toronto on July 25th. Other notable speakers at deBanked’s premiere event in Canada include:
- Robert Gloer – President & COO, IOU Financial
- David Gens – President & CEO, Merchant Growth
- Vlad Sherbatov – President & Co-founder, Smarter Loans
- Kevin Clark – President, Lendified
- Paul Pitcher – Managing Partner, SharpShooter Funding/First Down Funding
- Martin Fingerhut – Senior Managing Counsel, Fingerhut Law Canada
- Adam Atlas – Attorney, Adam Atlas Attorney at Law
- Sean Murray – President & Chief Editor, deBanked
- 2M7 Financial Solutions
- IOU Financial
- SharpShooter Funding
- Central Diligence Group
deBanked also welcomes members of the Canadian Lenders Association.
At the Omni King Edward in Toronto, deBanked will bring together lenders, funders, brokers and folks from the small business financing and fintech industries for an evening of education, networking, and cocktails. This is a half-day event.
All previous deBanked CONNECT events have SOLD OUT. Previous locations include San Diego and Miami.
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Register at: https://www.debankedcanada.com
About deBanked CONNECT Toronto
deBanked CONNECT events and Broker Fair conferences are operated by Foinse, LLC. Foinse, LLC is an events company based in Brooklyn, NY. Canadian GST/HST: 700629710-RT0001
Brooklyn, NY 11201